I am considering withdrawing from my classes, trying DESPERATELY to get permission from my parents, and use what money I have and what help I can get to drive across the country and figure out who I am. I would bring a camera, and along the way I would take pictures and write about my travels, potentially posting it up here, on a dedicated journey blog, or maybe even turn it into a book and try to publish it. Along the way I would also work on actually writing down the game system I’ve worked on for the past 6 years so that when I get back home, I can publish it, and hopefully have some idea of what I want to do with my life.
Anyone think this sounds like a good idea?
- melbagirl reblogged this from baeowulf
- melbagirl likes this
- hotpocketts reblogged this from shinys-mind-palace and added:
- hotpocketts likes this
- baeowulf reblogged this from shinys-mind-palace and added:
- baeowulf likes this
- shinys-mind-palace reblogged this from baeowulf and added:
- shinys-mind-palace likes this